Finance Assistant – Part Time
Job description & responsibilities:
- Processing invoices in the accounting system
- Preparing and processing payments
- Inputting bank entries
- Assist with month-end related tasks, including reconciliations
- General book-keeping and administration duties including filing, completing compliance/KYC requests
- Assist on audit
- Perform other related duties as may be required.
Minimum qualifications required:
Applicants must preferably have an O’ Level pass in Accounts and have knowledge of Xero Accounting Software
Applicants must be in possession of an accounting background recognised in Malta.
Minimum accounting experience required:
On the job training will be provided
The ideal candidate must:
- Have sound knowledge of Xero accounting software and MS office applications, in particular excel
- Have good communication skills, be organised and self-motivated
- Have the ability to work on his/her own initiative
- Have strong attention to detail and be able to perform under pressure
- Excellent command of English both written and verbal. Italian will be considered an asset
Preference will be given to candidates with 2-3 years of experience in a similar role.
Interested candidates should send their CV and cover letter by email to: [email protected]