MOAS is a humanitarian service provider and aid delivery organization. MOAS specializes in providing rapid response relief programs to communities in crisis around the world.
Established as the Mediterranean’s first Search and Rescue NGO in the Mediterranean in 2014, MOAS has since expanded to provide global crisis relief and has reached over 150,000 people with its international programming.
MOAS relies on your donations to provide life-saving assistance to vulnerable communities.
Your donation will:
- Assist Rohingya refugees and host community members in Bangladesh
- Provide famine relief and medical aid to civilians in Yemen
- Deliver remote learning opportunities to children living in refugee camps
- Contribute to MOAS’ campaign for the creation of safe and legal migration routes
- Give social and material support to vulnerable migrants in hospital
- Save lives through emergency flood and water safety programming
And much more…
For more information on how to donate or how your money will be used contact our Fundraising Manager, Christina Lejman, directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or +356 21310047 (9am-5pm, Malta time).
Alternatively, include the gift of a donation to MOAS in your will
Our network of fundraisers work around the world to make our mission possible. Without your donations, we could not continue to save lives. If you are interested in supporting this effort, join us.